Friday, July 10, 2009

Kim and Janet: Two Knockouts


“Yep, all the girls call you Keisha’s punching bag,” Kim said, hurling a right to my gut. I let out a groan of pain and as I fell forward, Kim pushed me back. This gave me a good view of the brown-skinned beauty who had been taking me apart for three rounds and I have to admit I liked what I saw, even if a sinister smile lit up her pretty face.

I took a weak swing in response to Kim’s bare belly, but she laughingly shoved my fist away and slugged me on the jaw. Then the boxing ring, which had been spinning furiously, slowed down drastically. Looking at Kim, I wondered why I had put off getting in the ring with her. She had fine long legs and generous hips that her white shortie shorts clung to desperately. Kim was also one of my girlfriend Keisha’s long time friends who I had wanted to nail from the moment I saw her.

Now I stood groggily trying to raise my fists, sexual desire the only thing that kept me on my feet. “Let…me…Kim, just …once…”

“Let you what, Max? Take a swing at me?” Kim taunted. “Or would rather take a poke?”

WAP!!

The left hook came from nowhere and I sagged into the ropes. Kim quickly righted me, tilting my head so we looked each other face to face. “Judging by the shape of your trunks, Max, I’d say you want to take a poke, really hard!”

SOCK!!!

That did it! Stars exploded all over the gym. I fell toward and Kim easily stepped out of my path to the canvas. There was total darkness, but the fireworks display in my brain continued; lights, pinwheels, roman candles. I felt happy to watch the vibrant colors flashing in my head, a contented, idiot smile on my face.

“That’s right, Max, you go to sleep now,” Kim cooed into my ear. Her lips pressed against mine and I was out cold.

I came around on my bed, with Kim lying next to me.

“How do you feel, Max?” she purred.

“Awful!” I moaned. “How did I get here?”

“I carried little Miss Punching Bag up myself!” Kim gave me a kiss where she had bruised my face in the second round. “After I knocked you out and administered the ten count! What did you dream about; you were out for long time!”

I sat up and noticed Kim and I was naked. “Fucking you stupid!”

Cheating on Keisha never really bothered me. Keisha was my only true love, the other girls were just sex. But Kim was really great sex! I woke the next morning my face resting between Kim’s gentle breasts. Kim told me in detail how much she enjoyed our time together. “Do you get horny when you knock a girl out, Max?”

“Hell yeah!” I answered. I told her about my bout with Koi Shiga a few months back. But Kim claimed that didn’t count, Koi wanted me to punch her lights out. “That wasn’t a real match!”

Kim told me a new girl had joined the gym, a dancer named Janet who said she could box.

“By the looks of her, she gets most of her exercise giving lap dances,” Kim added. “There’s the chick you need to get in the ring with!”


A few days later, back at the gym, I took Kim’s advice.

Janet was a full-chested white girl, with long, curly bleach blonde hair and great legs meant to be wrapped around a dance pole or a guy’s legs. I challenged Janet to a knock out boxing match: the bout wouldn’t be over until one of us was out cold.

“Any time you want, Max!” Janet giggled. Looking at the small lovely chin of hers and those luscious red lips, I knew who was going to be snoozing

“Come on, Max, you ready?” Janet asked as she climbed into the ring. She wore a skimpy red bikini and suddenly I felt transported to when I was a kid at the pool making out with the girls behind the snack bar. My whole being wanted to defeat Janet and put her to sleep!

By round four, Janet was face down on the canvas, smiling, her cute little ass hiked up in the air. For the first two rounds, I softened Janet up. Concentrating on her body, I put her on the canvas a few times. She always got back, but slower each time. I went to work in round three, clocking her a few times in the head and working the mid section.

“Got any more gas in your tank, Janet?” I asked as the round concluded. Janet was barely standing, her eyes glassy and unsteady on her feet. “Yeah, a whole tank full…” she mumbled and stumbled back to her corner.

The bell for round four sounded loudly. I pounded Janet right on the jaw as she came at me. The punch jerked her head back and Janet gave me a baffled look, unsure what I had just done. Then a content smile stretched across her passive face. “Thank you, Max…”

Janet sighed.

Eyes closing, Janet pitched face first to the canvas, landing with a loud thud! For a long moment, I drank in the sight of Janet’s cute ass and then knelt down by head to give her the ten count.

“…10! You’re out Janet honey! Can you hear me?”
Janet just smiled and let out a contented moan. I slipped my hands under her arms and lifted Janet to her feet. Eyes opening slowly, Janet began to mumble and put her arms on my shoulders to steady her self. “I was dreaming, Max, when you woke me!”

“About what?” I asked.

“All the guys in the gym loved me.” Janet explained, pressing her gloved hand to her head. “All of them.”

“Would you like me to admire you, Janet?”

“Sure..I would…”

BAP!!!

I sucker punched Janet right on the jaw. Those sexy blue eyes rolled up in their sockets and Janet slumped across my left shoulder. Patting her appreciatively on the ass, I carried her out of the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment