Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Shiga Sisters- Part One


Keisha's unhappiness was upsetting me. Taking her first KO defeat from Terri drained all her self confidence. She barely trained and would not get back in the ring to fight anyone. This situation seriously impaired our sex life: Keisha was never in the mood. Usually, I solved this problem by finding another woman to sleep with. But Keisha was different; I loved her. Both she and I needed a victory.

The Shiga Sisters, Koi and Chikara, joined the club about this time. In their early 20s, they were startlingly beautiful. Both possessed soft, round faces and full red lips. Their eyes, vivid pools of blue fire, pierced you.

Chikara, older and slightly taller than her sister, was an experienced fighter. She darted in effortlessly around the ring, landing blows, relentlessly hunting her opponent, raven-black waist-length hair trailing in her wake. I watched Chikara pound through a string of challengers, male and female, with the skill of a warrior who knew her craft well.

Koi had none of her sister's dedication. Taking a few boxing lessons, Koi learned the basics and then spent most of her gym time flirting with guys. Cold glares from Chikara did nothing to discourage Koi's enjoyment of that pastime.

Watching Chikara box gave me the solution to my problem. I encouraged Keisha to take the new girl on, arguing that Chikara always knockred out her opponents early. If Keisha could hold out for three rounds, Chikara would tire and get heer block knock off. It took all my charm, but finally Keisha gave in.

Hearing the smack of Keisha's leather on Chikara's face assured me I had gambled correctly. My girlfriend boxed like she never had a slump! Keisha paced Chikara expertly, dodging or blocking the shots thrown at her. Then Keisha would retaliate with lighting jabs calculated to irritate Chikara, delaying her usual early KO conclusion.

"She's angry, that's for sure," Keisha said at the end of round three. I slipped the water bottle through her lips and she drank appreciatively. "Damn, I've never felt better in the ring, Max!"

"And you've never looked better, either, sweetheart," I replied, rubbing down Keisha's shoulders. "Keep up the defense until you see her falter and then put her down!"

I glanced over at Chikara. Koi and her were exchanging words as Koi towled the sweat from her sister's face. Chikara kept an intent stare on Keisha and I, but when I looked at Koi, she was smiling at me. Her wink keept me in a fixed stare as Chikara stood for the next round. Was she trying to psyche out Keisha by looking at me?

Keisha didn't seem to notice. She hurled out at the buzzer and attacked Chikara. Left-right combos punished Chikara's mid section. Her head jerked up with every power upper cut Keisha delivered, spit flying everywhere. You could hear the Asian girl begin to moan louder and louder, Keisha blows becoming harder and more direct. Chikara's head jolted back and forth . Keisha would let up for a moment, allowing the reeling Chikara to stagger comically for the spectators and then furiously go back to work.

Chikara was weakening and Keisha saw her moment. She forced Chikara into the corner and uncorked combos to the head and torso, beating Chikara down. Keisha smelled blood and battered Chikara's chest. Then ...WAP!... Chikara went into the ropes, eyes closed and arms barely raised. Instantly, her legs folded and Chikara crumpled loudly to the canvas. Flat on her back, gum protector protruding from her lips, Chikara slept peacefully through the ten count.

Keisha stood elated in the ring, her right arm raised in victory by the Ref. As Keisha paraded around the ring, savoring her victory, I stared at the unconscious Chikara being lifted up by Koi and another second. Chikara was gorgeous, limp and helpless, a delicate smile on her lovely face. Koi noticed my trance, looked at her knocked out sister and grinned. They carried the limped out Chikara from the ring and into the recovery room.

Keisha, the happiest I've ever seen her, embraced me and we shared a long kiss out side the ring. "We need to get home," she said urgently. "Now!"

The feel of Keisha's bare body against mine for the first time in awhile was liking diving into an oasis after wandering in the desert. I swam all night.

A few days later I ran into Koi at the gym. Chikara was still recovering from the beating Keisha had administered.

"Your girl really put my sis in her place," Koi added.

"You seemed pleased by Chikara's getting laid out," I noted.

"Almost as much as you were, Max!" Koi moved closer to me. "I heard you're Keisha's punching bag, is that right?"

"Yeah, we're in love," I answered.

"I need you to do something for me..."

I smirked happily. "Anything, Koi...."

"Really? You'd knock me out in the ring?"

I wasn't expecting that. "You want me to KO you with my fists?"

"Yep. I like a good KO, it gets me..." Koi brushed against me and we kissed. "...excited..."

"Great, when?!' I blurted.

"I hear you and Keisha have your own private gym?"

"Yeah..."

"How about there?" Koi asked, drawing her palm across my crotch. I let out a short gasp. "Great, when!!"

Koi told me whenever I was free. I set it up for next Sunday when Keisha would be busy with the church choir rehearsals. Koi thanked me and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment