Thursday, July 9, 2009

The New Girl


I drifted back to consciousness slowly. I felt Libena slapping my face, waking me up for the second time. Laying flat on the canvas, my bleary eyes drank in my beautiful new girlfriend. Libena, a Czech business student, had challenged me to a boxing match as a follow up to our date the night before. The date was great, the match a complete disaster.

Libena and I would fight till I was knocked out. I was used to that with other women at the gym, but she kept waking me up and battling me again. This time, she quickly hauled me to my feet and gave me a kiss.

"Come on, you're a man, you can fight a woman, no problem!" Libena encouraged me.

Through the ringing in my ear and the still tilting horizon, Libena's eastern European accent got me stoked. I love women with accents! I raised my fists a third time and went at her. I remember her smile and the way her eyes lit up like fire. Then her blue boxing glove and I was out for the count. I must have been dreaming, I just felt Libena's sexy arms embrace me and thought of her glorious chest and soft lips. Then SLAP!

"Wake up, Will!" Libena said loudly. She sounded annoyed, but she was smiling just like she did last night. "You made me so happy last night! You were strong and mighty! Now you just lay there. Were you dreaming about me?"

"Yea...yes..." I mumbled,pulling myself up by the ropes. I shook the cobwebs out of my head as Libena raised my fists to chest level. "Libena, are you in love with me?"

"Of course! The more I love a man, the more I beat him up!"

All I needed to hear! I bolted forward and ducked Libena's left hook. I sank a 1-2 combination to her midsection, striking just above her tight pink shorts. "Very good, Will, now you show your manhood!"

I clocked Libena twice in the face. Her head jerked back two times, very quickly, but the blows didn't seem to phase her. My fists again uselessly pounded her stomach. When I looked at her, the same bedroom smile was there, only wider and her eyes more determined. I had a feeling our match was about to end and I wouldn't hear the ten count. My aching body told me that wasn't such a bad idea.

"Now I show you what a woman in love can do!" Libena raised her right fist above my head. "Enjoy your dreams!"

BAM!!! Libena's fist swated my forehead with her right. Stars exploded! Colors streaked everywhere! I felt intense sexual love for Libena! I sighed dreamily and fell against her. My body relaxed into sleep as I slipped the length of Libena's body. I heard her sexy voice say "Stasny sni, fesak!" I was out cold.

Later, I was told Libena carried me out of the ring. When I woke a few minutes later, Libena wanted to go back to her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment