Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Rounds With Araya Part 2


"Your sister knocked me fucking out," I said to Keisha a week after my bout with Araya. We were both laying in bed after coming home from a party.

"Araya said you weren't too upset with her during the weekend you spent with her," Keisha admonished me. "With my permission!" Keisha added, giving me a kiss. "You challenged her, Max."

That was true. Araya had moved here after graduating medical school and helped coach her sister in the ring. My heart belongs to Keisha, but the more I was around her sister, the more I wanted her. Keisha, who can read me like a book, encouraged me to take on Araya. After I took an incredible beating, Keisha let me have a fling with Araya as a consolation prize.

"Yeah, but Araya trounced me!" I grumbled. "I want to put Araya in her place!"

"Are you falling in love with my sister?!" Keisha suddenly was angry.

"No!" I answered, truthfully. For the most part. "You're the only woman I love. But I'll admit, Araya really turns me on."

Keisha sighed like a teacher dealing with remarkably obtuse student. "Then challenge her again, Max."

"And what if I knock her out, will you be mad?"

"No, Araya's trained as a boxer," Keisha answered, rolling over and placing another kiss on my cheek. "And anyway, I'm not concerned about Araya getting hurt, sweetheart."

"Great, thanks Keisha!" I returned her her kiss.

Araya was thrilled to fight me again. We squared off in ring Keisha and I have in our basement gym. The tight black shorts she wore showed off her well-built thighs and a demure top covered her lovely breasts. The memories of last week end came flooding back, Araya wore her hair long and it fell down her strong shoulders and teasingly nestled on her tits. Then her game face broke into a sexy grin.

"Back for another swing, Max,"Araya purred. "We don't have to do this. We can just start messing around behind Keisha's back."

"Sweet dreams,Araya," I snarled. "Oh, Max is mad...okay, lover man."

When the buzzer sounded, I went at Araya without stopping. Blocking and counter punching, I forced Araya into the ropes. I started working her midsection.

"Max, did you take boxing pills during the week?"Araya said sarcastically. "You're doing well, but watch this."

"Face it Max, you're a great fuck, but a lousy fighter," Another one-two danced me back into the ropes. "You like getting punched out by women. You're not the first guy I've met wired like you." Araya steadied me against the ropes. "You're so cute!" I felt her lips press lustfully against mine.

POW!!!

God,Araya's so powerful...was my last thought. A wave of lust washed over me as I looked at her and then darkness.

I dreamt Araya and I made love in the ring where she had just knocked me out. I pleasured Araya like a man determined to make her my own. She yelled "YES!" with every orgasm. I wanted total union with the body beneath me, she was so soft but strong, her breasts so smooth and lips that burned with each kiss.

Then I was sprawled on the canvas.

"Nine and ten. You might be awake Max, but you are out! I'll get you some water."

As Araya walked back to her corner for the water bottle, I slowly got to my feet.

"Up already, Max..." WACK!!! I socked a punishing upper cut to Araya's chin. The water bottle slipped from her hand as Araya's arms went limp. A look of faraway pleasure came over Araya's face as she swayed on the balls of her feet. She fell forward. I caught my future sister-in-law over my shoulder and carried her to my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment