Thursday, July 9, 2009

Taking Down Terri


Terri forced Keisha onto the ropes and began working my girlfriend’s midsection. I watched, along with Keisha’s younger sister Araya, as both fighters slammed each other for two rounds. Then Terri, a tall, raven haired beauty got control of the bout and was now about to hand Keisha her first defeat in the ring.

I had to nail Terri.

Even as Araya and I shouted instructions that Keisha was incapable of hearing, I was aroused by the beating Terri was giving my girlfriend. Pinned to the ropes, Keisha’s shoulders slouched forward and her lovely brown eyes were glassy with desire to be knocked out. Terri drove continuous blows to Keisha’s body, mixing in power shots to the head to make sure the stars that crowded Keisha’s vision shinned brightly. A stream of “uuufff”s escaped Keisha’s lips with every blow her smooth brown tummy absorbed until she fell silent from the exhaustion that consumed her being.

My blood ran faster as Terri pressed the slumping Keisha back onto the ropes. Terri’s right smacked loudly on the side Keisha’s head, staggering my girl sideways along the ropes. Keisha’s knees rapidly buckled as her jaw fell slack. Keisha was flat on the canvas, one hand resting by her ear, the other gently nesting in her cleavage. She was out cold.

The Ref shoved Terri to a neutral corner with one hand as she executed the count out with the other. Araya and I watched the beaten Keisha until “Ten! You’re out!” launched us into the ring. Araya sat her older sister upright and I cracked Keisha’s eyelids, which showed only whites. “Here!” Araya passed me the smelling salts that I cracked under Keisha’s nose. Her entire body spasmed and Keisha’s face pinched painfully as she gulped down air.

“Wha…..when……?” Keisha moaned. Struggling to focus, Keisha peered blurrily at her sister. “Is it Christmas yet?”

“This is not good!” I said, giving Keisha a few gentle slaps on the cheeks. I gave the salts another wave by Keisha’s nostrils. “Hey, all right, I’m awake!” Keisha looked around the ring. “Damn it, I fucking lost!”

“Got that right!” boomed down on us. I glanced up at Terri, grinning with pleasure. Her fists were placed firmly on her hips. “There’s a first time for everything, bitch!”

I looked into Terri’s radiant eyes and I just wanted her more. “Is there a problem, Terri?”

“Not that I can see. I just showed what a weak-ass boxer your girl friend is to the entire gym!” Terri strutted back to her corner and I went after her. “Fine, I’ll take you on myself! Best of three knockouts?”

Terri looked back at me and smiled. “Keisha’s punching bag wants to box? I hope you’re aware I could fuck you up worse than I did Suzy Heavy Bag over there and lots faster?”

Terri was one of those arrogant young women who think her pretty face and big tits are a license to act any way they want. I had to fight this one. “Whatever! My place this Saturday at 2 for the first bout?”

“Sounds good, Max, see you then,” Terri agreed

Terri was on time. We went downstairs to my finished basement, where Keisha and I sparred in the boxing ring I had set up. I arranged the fight for that day because Keisha was visiting some cousins for the weekend. When Terri stepped into the ring from changing, my chin dropped to the floor.

Terri, wearing nothing but red 12 oz boxing gloves and a skimpy yellow thong, stalked panther-like across the ring, her eyes wide and her silky black hair swaying on her shoulders and back. She turned in a circle once as she glided toward me, giving me a full view of her long, well toned legs and a gorgeous muscular ass, a broken heart tattoo on her right cheek. Terri’s breasts, full and firm, jingled invitingly with each step she took, the large pink nipples rigid with expectation.

“I thought we’d make this interesting, Max,” Terri purred at me. “When this best of three stuff is over, the loser has to service the winner. “ Terri leaned forward, ready to kiss me. “Sounds good, Max?”

For a moment, my mouth opened and nothing came out. “Great…” I stammered, idiotically.

Terri smiled and walked back to her corner slowly, knowing my eyes were all over her backside.

Terri danced out furiously when the automatic buzzer sounded, throwing punches as soon as she was near enough. Knowing I was transfixed by her chest, Terri concentrated on offense, hammering any opening I was careless enough to leave for her. I landed some painful shots to her abs, following through with left and right combos to her head. Terri seemed to shake it off, taunting me when I hit her.

I was getting hornier and hornier as the fight went into its second and third rounds. Terri caught me in clinches, rubbing her tits against my body before hammering home a left-right combination that detonated stars and pinwheels in my skull. “You want them so bad, Max!” she said bashing me on the jaw. My head jerked back and then I was sure I was in love with Terri. Everything slowed down and I patiently waited for the punches that followed rapidly.

“To be honest Max, I’m starting to want you,” Terri said and landed an uppercut to my chin. The lights got dim and pleasurable warmth filled me. Terri’s right went back and then sailed into my face. Blackness.

I came around in Keisha’s arms, still sprawled on the canvas where Terri had left me. “What happened Max?” Keisha asked me when I was fully awake. “I got a call on my cell phone from some woman saying I could find you laid out on our boxing ring.”

I told Keisha that I challenged Terri to a match to get even for the way she had beaten up on Keisha, forgetting to mention the loser services the winner clause. All the good it did me. I slept on the couch for the rest of the week for even speaking to Terri.


Match number two happened at Terri’s place. “I bet Keisha was surprised to get a call from me telling her where she could find you?”

“Yeah, thanks, I’ve been enjoying the dog house,” I sneered. We had just finished laying gym mats in Terri’s backyard. Terri’s response was to snicker and disappear into the house to change. I fitted on my boxing gloves, torn between horny anticipation of what Terri wouldn’t be wearing and aggravation at the dry spell I’d endured all week.

“The dog house must be lonely, Max, right?” Terri asked, getting right in my face. My eyes plunged straight into her glorious cleavage and kept tumbling over her flat stomach and powerful thighs. “Terri, we need to…”

“I know, later,” Terri assured me. “After you’ve lost this one.”

I heard my breathing increase. “Now…come on, now…”

“No, later!”

WHAM!! Terri tagged me hard on the jaw. I sprawled backward like I was drunk. Terri laughed again and I was suddenly pissed off. My feet moved themselves as I went after her. I slammed two devastating punches to Terri’s gut and pounded home a right cross high on her cheek. Terri’s squeal echoed after the leather of my left jolted her skull. Another left-right combination effortlessly impacted just below her tits, making them jiggle and Terri yelp in pain.

“Liking it, Terri?” I asked mockingly. Terri was wobbling helplessly, her perplexed brain trying to get her hands on something to steady her roiling vision. Then Terri found my chest.

Her arms fell across my shoulders, the gloves dangling limply. Terri slumped and her face slide against my chest. I quickly caught Terri with my arms. A low moan fell from her lips. I stood the girl up and hammered her gut twice. Terri doubled over, “oooofff”ing loudly. My upper cut exploded on the button of her pert chin. Terri collapsed effortlessly to the mats, on her back and spread eagle.

I pulled off my gloves and knelt down by her head. Terri’s eyes were rapidly opening and closing and she babbled short, incoherent sentences through upwardly curved lips. Grabbing Terri by her shoulders, I gently sat her up. “Say ‘I love you, Daddy’….” I whispered in her right ear.

“I love….Da…..”

I cracked a bare knuckled shot on Terri’s chin. The count out was pointless. Terri went straight to la la land.

My gaze drifted the length of the slumbering Amazon’s body. I gathered Terri in my arms and carried in her in the house and into the bedroom.

Stretched out on her bed and sleeping, Terri was stunning. Women in boxing gloves always made me stiff. Terri’s breasts rested like magnificent mountains on her chest, stiff nipples reaching straight up. I gave Terri a ten count. I kissed Terri’s ruby lips and gently caressed her thighs. The desire I felt was painful, but I decided not like this. I laid her gloved hands between her thighs and kissed her again. I left a note challenging Terri to a tie breaker

Terri’s angry “Yes!” came a few days later and I was in her backyard by Friday. The bout itself wasn’t very long. I moved around her, deftly blocking or dodging her fists and then countering with my own shots. Nothing I threw at Terri seemed to faze her. The big tited brunette and I began exchanging serious blows, leather smacking all over our bodies. Both of us were desperate to defeat the other.

Then Terri’s right exploded on my chin just as my left hook bashed her crushingly on the jaw. I spun around, pain needling through my skull. I heard Terri groan loudly and then nothing. The lights were out.

I recovered briefly, my eyes focusing slowly as I tried to lift myself up. My lips brushed against something soft and warm, my face was cradled by Terri’s breasts. I tried to kiss them and went back to sleep. The second time I woke, I was able to lift myself up. I looked over saw Terri flat on her back, a pained expression on her face as she was regaining consciousness. We had knocked each other cold.

Finally getting to our feet, we eyed each other warily. My headed throbbed and my unsteady opponent had the start of a bruise where my knockout punch must have landed. I stood in front of the groggy Terri and steadied her. “I guess we both lost,” she murmured.

“Yeah….you could say that, I suppose,” I answered, looking in her eyes. I gave Terri a long, affectionate kiss. My right creased her chin perfectly and Terri went stiff for a second. Then, with a vague look of pleasure on her face, Terri’s eyes closed and she fell forward. I caught her over my shoulder and carried the dreaming Amazon to her bedroom, resting her on the bed. I had measured the punch carefully, Terri was already coming around. I could wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment