Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Birthday Gift


The address for Ilsa was a sports video store on a side street. I looked at the card Libena had given me as a birthday present. On the front it read: "Want to be knocked out by a knockout? Ilsa will cover all your mixed fighting needs!" On the reverse side was the address and the words: "One special session with Ilsa. From Libena!" surronded by shooting stars, birdies and kiss marks. I loved the gift, but something about way Libena giggled when she told me not to bring my boxing gear made me wary. She wouldn't tell me why. Libena just smirked and told me to have a good time.

I went in and handed the gift card to the guy behind the counter. He looked it over, nodded and directed me to the door at the back of the store. I walked past the racks of DVDs and videos and knocked. "Come in!" a femine voice called out.

The room was empty except for the thick gym mats that covered the floor. And Ilsa. I was stunned by the woman who stood at the opposite side of the room, by another door. Her dark features and glimmering brown eyes were beautiful, but her body, clad only in a blue and white nighty and red boxing gloves, stopped me in my tracks.

"It's one o'clock, so you must be Will. I'm Ilsa," she said in an accent I couldn't place. But it immediately increased my horniness. Ilsa moved toward me slowly, raising the boxing gloves with each stride. I watched her legs and hips move with gracefull strength as Ilsa smiled at my attention. A black haired girl ready to box! I was going to propose to Libena when I got home!

"Your girl said you'd go for me Will," Ilsa purred as she drew closer. "I see you do. You like to box women, Will?"

"All the time," I answered, playfully bringing up my fists.

"And do you like to lose, Will, my little boy?" Ilsa asked. I could feel her hips rub against me as I examined her petite, but very full breasts. "Some times, yeah..." I replied.

Ilsa's lips felt like silk as she first nudged me suggestively under my chin and then kissed me. I felt her gloved hand pass searchingly over my rock hard prick. "You're enjoying this!"

Then Ilsa pressed her right arm in my face and flexed her powerful bicep. "I've knocked out so many female opponents with my right, kiss my muscle, Will!"

As my lips caressed her bicep, I imagined boxing with Ilsa. "I've never fought a man before, Will. Are you going to hurt me?"

"Just box with you, " I answered.

Ilsa's face lit up with mock fear and then she laughed. "I had a guy in here once, built just like you," Ilsa began, leading me to the center of a group of mats. "I was alone for his session. He didn't want to box, you know Will?"

"Yeah." We embraced and kissed again. "He had me in his firm grip, just like this and I knew what he wanted."

All I could think of was how beautiful Ilsa was. And what's with the story? My lips gently slid thier way down her lovely neck till I reached the shoulder strap of her nighty. Effortlessly, I slipped the strap from her shoulder blade. "He had me trapped Will, I couldn't get away!"

The strap fell across her upper arm and the nighty drooped slightly. I started to push the other strap off. "So you know what I did, Will?"

"What?" I asked, looking up at her, concerned.

" I knocked him out, stupid!"

Ilsa's right hook lifted me off my feet and landed me flat on my back. There was an explosion of colors and pinwheels and I felt so peaceful and happy. I was deep in dreamland.

When I woke, I found my head craddled on Ilsa's lap. Her gloves were off and she was tenderly playing with my hair. "You okay Will? You were gone for awhile."

Looking up at Ilsa's smile, I said I felt great. Ilsa got me on my feet and lead me to other door. Inside was a neatly made up bed for two. "It's part of the session," Ilsa explained. I had no problem removing her nighty.

The session was over after an hour of sex. While we dressed, Ilsa had me write my address in a notebook. "Thanks, Will," Ilsa said. "This is Tammy, she's going to make sure you get home alright."

As I finished pulling on my shirt, I turned and saw my former ring adversary and lover, still wearing her glasses and long pony tail and cute as hell. "Hello, Tammy!"

"Hi Will, how have you been?" Tammy said smiling.

"You know each other?" Ilsa asked. I explained recent events. "Well, good. Now don't be stranger, Will." Ilsa said as she went outside.

"You're working here now, Tammy?"

"Sure, it's great way to exercise female power on men!"

Made sense, I guess. "Have you thought much about our last encounter, Tammy?"

"Yes. I've thought a lot about this!"

POW!!!

I staggered dreamily from Tammy's upper cut and then pitched forward. She caught me over her shoulder and I was out.

I came to on my own bed, positioned just as Tammy had dumped me. There was a note wedged in the bathroom mirror from Tammy. "Tag! you're it!" it read.

No comments:

Post a Comment