Friday, July 10, 2009

Monica and Max Part 7 - The Plot Thickens



I never seem to know how to lie to a woman convincingly. Or not to bullshit once I’ve been caught. I explained to Monica, aka Avenger Girl, how close we were to collaring Sylvia and her gang, thus making her the leading young crime fighter in the metropolis.


“Starting a relationship with Koi is part of my cover, a necessary ruse to get the others to accept me as part of the gang!” I elaborated. Monica folded her arms, glaring at me in complete disbelief. “It must be very painful for you, Max!”

“Come on Monica, grow up, you’re about to become as big as Batgirl or Black Canary!” I was getting annoyed again. “You’re going to let one incident of spontaneous infidelity ruin it?”

“Yes! Now get out!” Monica threw a duffle bag stuffed with the clothing I kept at her apartment, which bounced off my chest. “You better find an excuse to ditch that operation and your little tramp, because I’m bringing the whole bunch of them in!”

Leave the heist, Koi and one million in unmarked bills? Leave Monica? Not on anyone’s life! “Don’t do anything hasty, Monica sweetheart…”

Monica glared at me angrily. “I’m going to be there when they steal those bills and everyone is going to jail, you included, if you’re there, Max!”

“Hey Monica, you know I love you and I know you love me…”

“No, I don’t! Good-bye Max!”

WAP!!!

Monica kissed me good night with a right hook Blackness. I came around sprawled on a park bench, the duffle bag under my head. An old lady out walking her dog was poking me with her cane. “Get a job, you bum!”


A few days later, Sylvia and Chikara were released from the hospital. All four of us immediately began planning the heist itself. Sylvia often tapped her source at the Treasury Department for information, a process that took all night and left Sylvia in a very good mood when she finally got home. Chikara worked with Koi on hacking the computer that controlled the railway security and tracking systems. And while Koi and I were having a good time together and I was falling more and more in love with her, Monica was never far from my mind.

Avenger Girl was also on Chikara’s mind.

“When this heist is over, I’m dealing with Avenger Girl myself!” she told me with cold bluntness. Then I was very worried.


Walking back from Koi’s apartment a week or so after Monica ditched me, I was approached by a statuesque, black haired woman in her 30s. She looked pretty good: tall, nice chest, with fair skin and a beautiful round face. “Mr. Maxwell Eisenheim? I’m agent Prince from the Federal Crime Agency.” she said, flashing a friendly, sexy as hell smile. My eyes shot from her open blouse to her eyes.

“No, sorry, my name’s Bill Marston.” I quickly produced my fake id. “This happens a lot, Agent Prince, I resemble other people. You must have the wrong person.”

“No, not likely,” Agent Prince gave me another warm smile and shoved me into a walkway between two office building. “We have to talk, Max.”

Before I could speak, there was an explosion in my head and the world filled with pinwheels. I staggered, pain gorging my face, and I tumbled forward into her waiting arms. My bruised cheek slumped into Agent Prince’s breasts. There was a faint smell of perfume and I decided to sleep.

I woke, slowly, painfully, in what seemed to be a bedroom. The bed was really comfortable so I drifted off again. “Max, Lover Boy Max!” I heard a voice call me mockingly. “We have to talk!” My vision unblurred a second time and I saw Agent Prince standing at the side of the bed. She was dressed like Wonder Woman.

“Agent Prince? Where am I? Why are you dressed like Wonder Woman?”

The Amazon rolled her eyes and mumbled “Dumber than Clark!” Then she looked at me directly. “I am Wonder Woman!”

I sat up enraptured. “Really!?” Since I was a little kid, I’d watched Wonder Woman arrest criminals and foil terrorists on the TV news. Even then I knew I was destined for a life of crime, but how I wanted to fuck Wonder Woman when I was 12. Now here she was! And there I was in her bedroom!

I glanced around. The place looked like it was inhabited by a woman who enjoyed being female. “Yes, Max, I’m the real thing and not your concussion talking. We have a problem, two actually. The first is Monica Ellison, Avenger Girl. She needs your help with the heist you’ve become involved in.”

I rubbed my aching jaw. “Our relationship has kinda hit a wall....”

“To say the least, Max! I know the entire story, start to finish. I need you working with her again on this heist as does your country.”

“Well, Wonder Woman, I’m as a patriotic as the next high end thief. But I messed around with one of the girl’s in our gang…”

“Indeed, Max,” Wonder Woman began pacing around the room, pounding a fist into her open palm. “Koi Shiga. This brings us to problem number two: Koi’s older sister, Chikara Shiga. Chikara is wanted by the FBI, Scotland Yard, Interpol and the Canadian National Forestry Service for a vast array of cyber crimes. She’s essentially a computer hacker for hire and has spent the last ten years stealing information, compromising security systems and illegally transferring funds for organized crime and rogue states worldwide.”

“Oh yeah…..” My mind was reeling. The feds know! How do I get the money and Koi now? “Is Koi aware of her sister’s work?”

“Not the entire extent,” Wonder Woman. “She only joined her sister and their front organization after the death of their parents. Chikara is her only family.”

“Then why is Chikara involved with mid-level operators like Sylvia and I?”

“Funding. The millions she and Koi would get when you divide the loot would finance her criminal operations for some time.”

By now my head was completely clear. “Did you mentor Monica at the JLA Academy, Wonder Woman?”

“Yes, one of the best in her graduating class,” Wonder Woman said fondly. I got a nice leg show when she bent over and retrieved a small case from under the bed. Aligning the numbers on the lock, she opened it and removed a needle and a small rubber toped phial. “Despite her rashness and naïve behavior, Monica is a good kid. You need her as much as she needs you, only you’re too stupid to see. But you will.”

Wonder Woman drew a small amount of clear liquid into the syringe. “Ahh…who’s that for?” I asked, backing up.

“You….hold still, Max!” Wonder Woman deftly grabbed my right arm and instantly jabbed in the needle. “Hey…och...what’s that stuff!”

“An old Amazon serum,” Wonder Woman said, repacking her medical kit. “Used it to help potential mates become actual ones. Give me two days and I’ll smooth things with Monica. Okay?”

“Okay!” I responded, feeling very relaxed and happy. I really didn’t care that I had just been drugged. I loved Wonder Woman and told her so.

“Wonder Wooomann, I love….your titzzz…since I was a boy….”

“Really? No one's ever said that before!”

I really wanted her, but I felt high and sleepy at once. “Youuuur thighs…can I…kiss them?”

I stopped hearing anything. My eyes closed and I felt Wonder Woman gently press me to the bed. “Pleeee…..zzzzz ….Won….” stumbled from my mouth and I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment