Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Weakness


Blondes have always been my weakness. I took one look at those eyes and that chest and couldn't challenge Birgitte to a fight fast enough!

I kept up for three rounds. Knowing Birgette was stronger and a better boxer than, I kept out of her way, landing punches whenever there was an opening. Soon, however, Birgette, got annoyed with me.

"Are you here to fight or watch my breasts bounce!" she yelled at me.

"Watch them bounce for starters," I answered. Birgette snarled something in Danish and went to work on me. Punches came in from all directions for thirty-seconds. When Birgette let up, I was standing in the center of the ring, birds chirping in my ears and the gym tilting back and forth. I was out on my feet and in love.

"Sod sovn, dum boy!" Birgette whispered affectionately in my ear. She kissed me and got ready to finish me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment