Thursday, July 9, 2009

Katie and I - Part 2


Over breakfast, Katie told me she’d been boxing men since the birth of her second and latest child. Boxing lessons caught her eye as a good way to lose weight post partum. She discovered quickly a gift and desire for defeating male competitors.

Katie called her opponents “lovers” because the harder she fought them, the more sexually aroused she became. Her first fight was with her husband and Katie orgasmed massively when she laid the father of her sons out, unconscious.

And while Katie loved only her husband, to my disappointed relief she immediately began challenging as many men as she could. When her “lovers” completely recovered from their inevitable knock out loss, Katie always had sex with them.

“If I go for a guy, like you Max,” Katie added, punching me playfully on the shoulder. “I’ll fight him some more. And fuck him until I’m ready to move on!”

Katie’s lips reached up to her eyes when she looked at me. “Cliff and the boys won’t be home until tonight, let’s fuck some more!”

Katie fired a chunk of scrambled eggs at me with her spoon and leapt to her feet. Grabbing me by the arm, she hauled me out of my chair.

“Wait what about Jen….”

WAP!!!

Seamlessly, Katie landed a right to my chin.

“…knee…” I sighed and pitched forward. Katie caught me over her shoulder and carried me back to my bedroom.


For the next three months with Katie, I was her personal punching bag. I could never anticipate the KO. We’d box and I’d slowly get caught up in her red lips and feline blue eyes and when were going to fuck and SMACK!!

Maybe I’d see Katie smile and hear the “THUD” of me striking the canvas. But usually the lights would go out instantly and I’d come around on my bed, both of us naked and Katie bringing me off. Then we’d fuck for hours.

When I saw Jenny, usually the next evening, she’d ask if my bouts with Katie were going well. I told everything minus the sex. It was odd that Jenny displayed no suspicion or jealousy of Katie and I, but I kept my mouth shut. We’d climb into the ring and I’d punch Jenny’s ticket for dreamland. Later, when she came around, Jenny and I would have incredible sex.

Then Katie broke the news I did not want to hear: she wanted to spend more time with her kids and her husband, Cliff.

I asked what the new guy’s name was. Katie just laughed, a little sadly, and threw my boxing gloves at me. “Give me something to remember, Max! Maybe you’ll be the guy who knocks me out?” Katie said as we climbed into my boxing ring. “And if I do put out your sexy blue lights out?” I asked.

Katie stopped to consider something that never occurred to her. “I’ll leave my husband for you. Ready, canvas boy?”

“You’d never do it! Lights out luscious!”

We touched gloves and we started immediately. I began working Katie’s body, hammering at her chest and belly. She squealed from the pain, but came right back at me. The sound of leather cracking against flesh filled my basement. The longer I struggled against Katie, the angrier I got because I knew she was slipping away from me. The blow would come, I knew, when Katie was good and ready and out I’d go.

My punches were dead on. I felt the thrill of smacking Katie in the face, even if all she did was fire back even harder and revel in her building orgasm.

Katie slugged me hard on the jaw. I staggered as I heard her inhale loudly and her face go blank with pleasure. Collecting herself enough to pull her fist back, Katie doubled me over with two gut shots.

“Uuuuufffff!!!” I struggled for breath painfully.

“Yeesss!” Katie screamed and slammed me on temple. “Fuck me, Max!!”

I fumbled to the ropes, my head swimming with pain and desire. I saw Katie come at me again, smiling malevolently, her eyes blazing. She screamed something and blackness. I was out cold.

I was flat on the canvas when I woke about ten minutes later. Katie was gone and my entire being ached. It took me five full minutes to sit up. I called Katie a bitch twenty times before I managed to crawl to my bathroom. An hour later, I found a note in Katie’s hand writing on the kitchen table that read: “Thanks, Max.”

Two days later Jenny called me when she came home from her business trip. Hearing that Katie had moved on, she came over to talk. After we had lunch, Jenny changed into my favorite bikini of hers and coaxed me into the ring with her. “I haven’t had any all week, Max!”

We squared off and then Jenny dropped her gloves. She simply stood there, completely exposed. I looked at her questioningly and she grinned. I threw a right to her jaw that sprawled my girlfriend across the ring. She righted herself just in time for me to pound her mid section twice. “You love this, Jenny!”

“No Max, you love this!” Jenny said happily. “We love this!” I smacked her across the face a second time. Jenny staggered backward, her arms flying up as she fell, her feet scrambling to stay ahead of her tumbling body.

“How did you like that slut I sent you?” Jenny slurred as she fell against the turnbuckle. I stopped in my tracks. “Yeah, Max! You want to be knocked out and I could never accomplish that! So I got an expert!”

Suddenly enraged, I punched Jenny high on the jaw. She violently bounced against the ropes and I clocked her again. Jenny was semi-conscious. “The last…three…months…the best… sex..I’ve…ev…er….got… from u…Maahh…x…”

Jenny began to sag for the canvas. I quickly hooked her arms over the top ropes and loaded up to finish her off. "No...w..u'll...hav.. her mem...ory!" Jenny’s eyes crossed and she exhaled slowly, slumping to the lower ropes. Then her eyes drifted shut. “Do it Max, please! For both of us!”

I kissed her gently on the lips and touched my glove to her jaw. “Lights out Jenny, sweetie!”

My right upper cut lifted Jenny off her feet, disconnecting her arms out from the ropes. Jenny staggered listlessly two paces and fell forward. I caught her instantly. Her face rested contentedly on my shoulder.

2 comments:

  1. That was an amazing story I loved how Katie knocked Max out at will. The descriptions were incredible. I liked part 1 of this story very much as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an amazing story I loved how Katie knocked Max out at will. The descriptions were incredible. I liked part 1 of this story very much as well.

    ReplyDelete