Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Shiga Sisters - Part Two


Koi was wearing an orange-red bikini and 8 oz. boxing gloves and walked in no great rush toward the ring. She wanted me to drink in her body, study the way she moved. Our fight wasn’t going to be long, that was how Koi wanted it, so I mused on how much different she was from her sister.

“You ready, Max?” Koi asked me as she leaned on the ropes of the ring Keisha and I had in our finished basement gym. I was never happier that my girlfriend had gone to Sunday morning choir practice.

“Every part of me, Koi,” I answered, suggestively. Koi laughed, looking up at me as she climbed through the ropes. The curve of her lips showed she recognized my double meaning. It also set her apart from Chikara, mainly because her sister never smiled. Koi moved toward me in the center of the ring the same way she approached other guys at the gym; the pleasing slowness of a woman who never hoped for things, because she was certain of getting them

“You’re okay with this, Koi?” I asked, moving in close to her. We both had our gloves raised near our chins. “I am. I’ve done this before,” Koi said.

“Okay, we’ll box a little bit first,” I said. Koi and I touched gloves. “Do it hard, Max!” Koi urged me, massaging my dick with her right glove. “Real hard!”

I watched Koi’s great legs and cute ass as she walked back to her corner. She quickly faced me, stretching her arms on the top ropes and gave me an eager, “well, what’s the hold up?” look. I quickly leaned over the side of the ring and sounded the bell.

Koi came out slowly, displaying just the defensive posture they taught beginners at the gym. I closed in on her, looming, my fists raised aggressively. Koi pulled back slightly, seeming nervous, but also smiling. I looked over her belly, exposed just below her elbows, and wondered how much bruising I should dole out before putting Koi’s lights out. I jerked my right toward her chin and Koi flitted backwards, a wild laugh burst excitedly from her mouth. I repeated the action a few times, switching between faked right hooks and left crosses. The anticipation was building in both of us, getting us more and more aroused. Koi’s eyes hunted my face for signs of when I would throw the knockout punch she wanted. I beamed at Koi.

My right bashed her directly on the belly button, followed quickly by a left hook I slammed into her side. Pain twisted Koi’s face in delight. I fired a straight right into her midsection. Koi squealed and smiled, doubling over instinctually. “You like it, Koi?!” I asked affectionately. “You like this from guys?”

Koi gulped down air and moaned affirmatively. I quickly slugged her across the jaw and Koi staggered, her face elastic from the blow. My left caught her on the cheek and spun her completely around. When Koi finally, groggily, steadied herself enough to stand semi-erect, I pulled my right back and socked her directly in the eye. Dazed and staggering, Koi looked around baffled, trying to find the source of the whistling sound in her skull and the blows that battered her face. I delivered a from the hip right upper cut to Koi’s delicate chin, shoving her entire body backward. Koi swayed, unsteady and uncertain as what was happening, and then her eyes gently shut. Swiftly, her body went limp and Koi landed on her back. Koi gave one final effort to remain conscious and then went to sleep.

Koi was laid out directly in front of me, arms by her head, one leg resting on the canvas, the other bent up at the knee. Removing my gloves and retrieving the digital camera, I took a bunch of shots of the demolished Koi. Black hair formed a disheveled halo around Koi’s head, while her mouth fell open partially, exposing her upper teeth. With silent, but rapid regularity, Koi’s lovely chest rose and fell. I tenderly caressed her smooth, round breasts. Koi then began to come around.

“Can you hear me, Koi?” I asked as I sat her up. Koi moaned a few times as she woke. “Ohhh….my face….” she sighed. I gently edged Koi to her feet, holding her firmly as her head cleared.

I sat with Koi on my bed, worried that she’d be angry at how hard I clobbered her. Instead, she told me how much she enjoyed the after effects of the match, still enjoying the sensation of being overpowered by a man.

“You like that feeling?” I asked Koi.

“Yeah, Max,” Koi wrapped her arms around my neck. “It leads to so many other feelings.”

Koi stayed for most of the afternoon. Only as she lay with her cheek on my chest, an intense look of satisfaction on her face, did I notice her black eye and the red bruise on her jaw. I stared at the shiners as we made love a few more times and then when Koi got dressed. At the door, I asked if her face hurt. Koi read the attraction in my face. “You’re amazed that you have that inside you, right Max? I look sexier to you now, right?” Embarrassed, I answered yes. “I liked it, Max,” Koi replied. “It was good.”

It wasn’t good for Chikara. A week later at the gym, she confronted me angrily about beating up Koi. I made the mistake of arguing. “You had sex with Koi after you fucked her up in the ring? You’re an asshole!”

“Look Chikara, you’re sister suggested it to me,” I responded. “We’re two adults, you know.”

“And Koi is just starting out as a fighter!”

“Are you blind, Chikara? Koi isn’t here to learn how to box; she’s here for the guys…..OOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Bigger mistake. Chikara punched me in the nuts. I dropped to the floor, clutching my scrotum, eyes wide in agony. Through the pain shearing my body in two, I heard Chikara challenge me to match for the way I took advantage of Koi. I gave a low howl and she walked away.

Chikara beat me senseless. A soon as the buzzer sounded, Chikara came at me, uncorking a slamming right hook to my jaw, followed by a staggering left hook. The left-right to my gut forced all the air out of me and I doubled over, gasping. Then the punches fell from every direction amid Chikara calling me all the names she could conjure in English and Japanese.

“Never fucking touch Koi again!” was what I heard before Chikara pounded a bunch of combos to my face and body. “Ever again!” BAM!! Chikara’s right slammed my chin. The gym went silent. I floated in mid air, not sure if I was going to stay airborne forever, but enjoying the feeling. Then the canvas and a loud bang. I was out.

I woke in a hospital bed. Keisha was seated by my bed and when she saw I had finally come to, she gently asked me how I felt.

I moaned a few times before I could speak. Keisha told me I’d be in for a few days observation. Chikara had battered me and the doctor wanted to make sure I was okay.

“Max, honey, I know why Chikara beat you stupid,” Keisha said.

“Oh yeah? You do?”

“Sure. And I was really mad at you, even when Chikara was using your handsome face for a speed bag.”

I had a foggy but painful memory of that event.

“But when I saw you flat on that canvas, completely knocked out, you know what happened, Max?”

Keisha’s eyes were wide, glinting intensely with sex and aggression. “What?” I asked.

“I fell in love with you all over again,” Keisha kissed me softly on the lips. “You were koed and had a big stiffy and I was completely head over heels!”

“You forgive me, Keisha?”

“What’s to forgive?” I received another kiss, this time stronger. Keisha's left hand began to fondle my sack. “Remember what a great night we had after I punched Chikara out?”

“Hell, yeah! That was some of the best sex we’ve ever had!” I exclaimed, even though my face hurt.

“I think when I knock someone out, I get horny. Max, I’ve been feeling frisky for awhile now…”

Keisha brought her right fist to her lips and planted a kiss on her knuckles. “No, wait Keisha, we’re in a hospital room…I’ve been injured…I…”

Keisha’s fist went back. “Oh Max, you know you love it!”

WAP!!!!

Pinwheels and stars filled the room. A pleasurable relaxation consumed me. I saw a look of complete ecstasy on Keisha’s face and I went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment