Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Rounds with Araya Pt. 1


I had already stopped feeling most of the punches Araya was landing. Keisha’s slightly older sister and I had fought for five rounds and I was about to succumb. Araya wasn’t as athletic or well trained as my girlfriend Keisha, but she made up the difference with a punishing right hook and an upper cut that sent guys bigger than me to the canvas. And her body…Where Keisha was svelte and sleek, Araya was built bigger, muscular arms and long, powerful legs and beautiful caramel-colored breasts that swelled lovingly from her low cut top. The more her pink boxing gloves pounded my head and body, the more I wanted to lay my aching face on those gorgeous tits and pass out.

Araya saw in my drooping eyes that I wanted sex with her badly and just as desperately wanted to be knocked out.

“How much gas you got left, Max?” Araya asked me, after slugging me on the chin. “Hmm? Not much?”

POW!!

SOCK!!

I never even saw the left-right to my jaw impact. My head just jerked back and forth and the dreamy sensation filling my body intensified. If I wasn’t in so much pain, I could say I felt high. The ko would arrive soon.

Keisha was refing the bout, which meant she enjoyed every moment of my clobbering. The erection in my shorts was obvious and it throbbed every time I saw Araya’s face light up with a smile and her tits jiggle after she landed another devastating body blow.

“Max, don’t getting any ideas about Araya,” Keisha taunted. I barely heard her. I was rapidly falling in love with Araya and I wanted badly to fondle her breasts even as Araya was doggedly preparing my trip to dreamland.

“Araya….we…wee…OOOFFF!....ooooh…we…” I barely moaned as Araya’s left battered my stomach. She was taking her time, savoring the punishment she was dolling out and the pleasure growing inside me, visible in the idiotic grin on my dazed face.

“We what, Max? We have to fuck?” Araya asked happily. WAP! Her left fist smacked me into the ropes. I sagged onto the top rope, my prone body bending the rest of the ropes down. As Araya moved leisurely toward me, smilingly lustfully, wondering where to land the next blow, I relaxed and anticipated whatever Araya was about to uncork on me. Watching her tits sway gently as she walked, I felt the orgasm begin to surge. Araya laughed and hauled me off the ropes. She kissed me, long and sweet. The orgasm erupted.

BAM!!!

I tumbled to the canvas. Pleasure and darkness consumed me and I heard the “thud” of my impact. I was completely out cold.


In my dream the brunette was topless. She wore skimpy, red foxy boxing trunks that matched her boxing gloves. My eyes danced on her lovely hips and toned belly as we walked toward each other.

“You’ll never take me, Max,” Mickey whispered to me. She covered her stand-up breasts with her boxing gloves. “Much less knock me out.”

I grinned and brushed her gloves away from Mickey’s tits and kissed them, my tongue stroking her nipples. Mickey breathed faster. “Yes!” she whispered again, this time in my ear. I swiftly pushed her onto the turnbuckle and gave her the perfect upper cut on the button of her chin.

Mickey “oooofff”ed loudly and sagged forward, eyes closing, into my arms. I gave her a ten count as I hooked the brunette’s arms over the top ropes. She came around slowly. When Mickey was completely conscious, I felt her tits again. This time she slipped her trunks off and then quickly removed mine. Each orgasm I gave Mickey made her scream.


Then I was awake on the dressing room gurney. Keisha and Araya were both staring down at me with relieved smiles. Araya and I spent that weekend together, with Keisha’s blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment