Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lisa The Conclusion


Lisa carried me out of the ring after the breast smoother ko. She held my limped-out body in her arms, my raging boner making a circus tent in my trunks for everyone to see. While my sleeping brain floated in erotic dreams of Lisa and Libena, Lisa paraded me around the ring, enjoying her triumph. She then tipped me over her shoulder and carried me to the dressing. After she laid me on the rub down table, she smirked at Libena.

"Well, we can clearly see what Willy Boy really wants and who he wants it from!" Lisa declared to Libena, her fists on her hips.

"God damn slut, you've got no..." WAP!! "....rhiiii..." Before Libena could finish her sentence, Lisa had clocked her on the point of her chin. My girlfriend went out instantly, falling ass first for the floor. Two of her friends caught her by the arms. Lisa gave me a long kiss and walked out.

When I came to, I saw two girls working to bring Libena back. It was a turn on to see her slumped in a chair, arms slack at her side, eyes shut and slow whispers purring from her ruby lips. I was aroused, but I was in love with Lisa.

The next day, Libena told me if I went near Lisa, it was over. I looked at her and felt terrible. She knew I was infatuated with the woman who had humiliated me in combat.

"She trounced you and embarrassed you and you love her!" Libena was angry and upset.

"I'm sorry," I answered. "I can't help myself, Libena, you know I love you, too!"

POW! Libena slugged me on the jaw. I toppled backward and into a warm pool of blackness. When I came around, the clothes Libena kept at my town house were gone. I went to Lisa's place and we fucked all night.

I couldn't have enough sex with Lisa. For the next three weeks, the woman owned me. She called me her "little boy" and if I showed any signs of flagging in the sack, she'd press her tits to my face and the memory of the smoother would return in a rush. I'd pound her with my prick until we passed out, usually me first.

At the end of the fourth week, I saw Lisa in the gym parking lot making out with another man. I felt like I'd been run over by a truck! I was stunned and wounded. I confronted her the next day and Lisa admitted to it.

"Sure, I need a lot of men, Will," she explained casually. "You've nailed how many women in this place, you know how it is."

"I know how it is? I'm in love with you!" I shouted.

"No, you're just continually horny for the big tited, older woman who knocked you out!" Lisa felt my dick and rubbed it. "Right, Will?"
My eyes rolled up in my head. "You...re....mi...mine... oooooo..."

"That's right Will, I'll mess around with twenty men and you'll still show me the love," said Lisa. "I'm not yours, little boy, you are mine!" Lisa kissed me and shoved me to the ground.

"See you tonight, Will!" Lisa turned to leave. "No, I'll see you tomorrow in the ring!"

Lisa stopped in her tracks and turned to me laughing. "Great Will, I'll smoother out the lights again and you'll ask me to marry you! Okay with me, lover!"

I couldn't help watching her magnificent ass as Lisa struted out the door.

Her ass still looked great the next day at the gym. The entire gym was packed to see how the fight would turn out. Lisa came at me when the bell rang like the fight was already hers. I slugged her directly in the gut when she went to throw a punch to my head. I ducked under and slammed the other side of her belly. As she crouched in pain, I tagged her jaw, staggering Lisa backward. This fight was going to be over quick and unpleasantly for Lisa.

I pursued my off kilter opponent as she stumbled like a drunk to the ropes. Wasting no time, I pummeled Lisa with a left-right to her head, which put her in a daze on her feet. For a moment, I gazed at her wide open midsection, where I had spent so many nights, and felt infatuation again. My right crashed into Lisa's gut. All the air shot out of her lungs and she landed against the ropes on her fine little ass.

I could see, as I walked over to her, that Lisa's eyes were half shut and her mouth hung open. "Is Lisa in a ko daze?" I asked in mock sympathy. I gave her a right to the jaw that nearly turned her around. "That was for Libena! Now its time to say good night!"

I sat behind the battered Lisa who was slowly beginning to come out of the daze. I pulled off my gloves and slipped my arms around her neck.

"Hey, wha....r.. you doing, Will?"

"Dream about the other guys, Lisa!" I whispered passionately in her ear. "See you in dreamland!"

I applied the sleeper hold, slowly tighting up on Lisa's neck. She struggled as much as her bruised and exhausted body would let her, but Lisa was going out. "Trying to get away? No, No, you're not going anywhere. Sandman's calling!"

Lisa's breathing slowed and I felt a rush as she sagged into my chest. I clinched the hold, pressing my arms into her neck. The crowd screamed for the knock out. It felt great to watch her arms fall to her side and her legs twitch into a "V" position. "Anything to say before lights out, sweetheart? Uhm?" I murmered in Lisa's ear. She moaned my name and sighed.

The last quick jolt of my bicep put Lisa away. She was slumbering in my arms.

I gently lay the unconscious Lisa on the canvas and kissed her lips. The ref counted her out. Now I owned Lisa and now she knew her place.

"Bye-bye Lisa, see you round," I said as my former lover was carried out of the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment