Friday, July 10, 2009

Out For Five


Until last week, I never thought of getting in the ring with Denise. We'd hit the sack a bunch of times and she refed a few bouts I had against other women. Then I heard Denise telling a friend she was taking boxing lessons and had even put a few guys on the canvas. When she was alone, I challenged Denise to an "Out for Five" match, where the koed fighter has to recover before five minutes have elapsed or they lose.
Denise was a big chested blonde, with slender legs and bright blue eyes that radiated more enthusiasm than sense.
"Sure Max," agreed Denise, her lips curving flirtatiously. "You know I've flattened some guys in the ring already."
"No, really?" I faked surprise. Denise bit her lower lip and planted a teasing punch on my arm. "Really! I might knock you out, Max!"
I looked over Denise's generous breasts, 36 DDs, and imagined her flat on the canvas, on her back, out cold, a content look on her face.
"You just might, Denise," I suggested.

Denise showed up at my loft apartment with a friend, a stunning Indian girl named Esha. They both had gym bags slung over their shoulders. "Esha wants to fight you, too," Denise informed me as they walked in.
Esha had one or two inches on Denise and silky black hair that fell below her shoulders. When Esha smiled to confirm Denise's statement, her full scarlet lips surged upward, giving her beautiful face a feline sensuality.
"You know how to box, Esha?" I asked.
"I certainly do," Esha replied, intelligently. "Denise and I are in the same class. Denise has told me all about you, Max."
"Any of it good?"
"Nope!" Denise put in.
Denise and Laughed, but Esha was sizing me up thoughtfully.
"You know the rules, Esha?"
"Sure, Max. We fight to a knockout; whoever stays out beyond five minutes is the loser."
"Great."
My loft contains just my bedroom, bath and the boxing ring I have in the living room for these occasions. I told the girls to use my bedroom to change, while I got ready in the bathroom.
Denise was already standing in her corner when I came out. She looked great in her green foxy boxing trunks and red tank top, banging her black gloves together as Easha rubbed her shoulders. Esha took my digital stop watch after she agreed to be ref and timekeeper.
I climbed through the ropes and stepped in front of Denise. "All ready, Denise?"
"Always!"
"Good."
BAM!!!
My right shot straight up, connecting directly on Denise's jaw. Her chin shot up and her body went stiff, tilting effortlessly against the turnbuckle. Esha stammered in shock as we both watched Denise's knees buckle out, causing her upper body and head to bounce off the buckles, until she landed, ass first, on the canvas. Denise's head lolled back and forth until it settled on the bottom turnbuckle, then a brief sigh escaped her lips.
Denise's limbs, which sprawled in different directions, went limp and
her body relaxed entirely.
"You...you...asshole!" Esha shouted her outrage at me. You cheap shoted Denise!"
"Oh, yeah?" I asked, sarcastically. "Start the timer!"
Mumbling angrily in Hindi, Esha pressed the green button on the stop watch. For a minute I watched Denise rest peacefully as the seconds flew by. Then Denise moaned loudly and her eyes fluttered open.
"Too bad Max, a minute twenty seconds," Esha declared and stopped the clock. "Be a human and get Denise on her feet."
But I had already bent down and hooked my hands through Denise's armpits. Denise was still regaining consciousness as I lifted her up and there was a baffled look on her face as to why she was in my arms.
"Oooohhhh" Denise moaned and it was suddenly very clear what had just happened.
"Max, you jerk!" Denise accused as I settled her on the folding chair Esha had just placed beneath her. "That wasn't fair!"
"When have you seen me fight fair?"
"You shouldn't go on, Denise," Esha urged her friend. "He's just looking to ko you as many times as he can! He gets off on it!"
Denise shook her head a few times to clear the cobwebs. "I shouldn't?!" Denise grumbled, again smacking her gloves together. "Get in your corner Max! I'm going to slam you into next week!"
Esha gave Denise another minute to rest and then shouted "FIGHT!"
Denise and I circled each other around the ring, drawing closer and closer with each pass. When I saw her determined eyes peering over her gloves, I fired a combo at Denise's belly. As she lowered her arms enough; I slugged her on the face, sending Denise stumbling a few feet.
"Where's the lessons, honey?" I taunted, slapping her mockingly on the side of the head. In growing frustration, Denise deflected my slaps and hit me a few times in the chest.
I punched her hard on the chest and she fell backwards, throwing a roundhouse that put me in the ropes. "That's the girl I love to have in my bed!"
I threw my fists up as Denise tossed a flurry of blows at my head. When she let up for a second, I threw out a right and caught Denise in the face. In quick succession, my fist detonated high on her cheekbone and then in her gut. I shoved Denise's arms away and uppercutted her chin.
"Uuuuuuuu!"
Denise blurted and peddled backward. I pursued, uncorking lefts and rights that forced her across the ring and against the ropes. Arms half-raised, eyes opening and closing, reflecting her mental bedlam, Denise slumped against the ropes. A left-right to the gut doubled her over, cheeks puffed out desperately, eyes now as wide as half dollars. A third blow to the stomach expelled an "ooofff!!!" and figured Denise was ready.
I ritualistically kissed my right fist and delivered my upper cut finisher.
Denise's body bent sideways, stretching the ropes, her arms jerking in a futile search for something to grab hold of. Then her sagging eyes closed and she dropped in one effortless collapse to the canvas. She rested on her side for a few seconds and then rolled over on her back, limp and knocked out. Even though Esha ran the stopwatch, I knew the job was done. Denise's face was completely tranquil and her ample chest rose and fell in complete slumber.
"Five minutes even!" announced Esha as we stood over my knocked out opponent. "Sorry Denise, sweetie, you lose." Esha looked at me and shook her head. "Let's carry her into the bedroom, Max."
Denise's beauty radiated as she explored dreamland, fixing my eyes on her as I unlaced her boots. Esha stood at the head of my bed, undoing Denise's boxing gloves from her limp arms, peering at me with contempt and expectation.
"You think she looks pretty sexy right now, don't you Max?" Esha snorted. "Nothing more loveable than a prone and unconscious woman! Pig!'
I laughed as I pulled off Denise's left boot.
"But you know, Denise told me she has a fantasy about being knocked cold in a boxing match and then carried out by her seconds, maybe we should have filmed this."
"You have any fantasies, Esha?"
"I do!" she answered, folding Denise's now bare hands on her crotch and slipping another pillow under her head. "My fantasy is I put you in the hospital!"
I placed Denise's right boot on the floor. "Whenever you're ready, Esha!"

As soon as I climbed back in the ring behind Esha, she grabbed me and
spun me around to face her.
"Fuck you, Max!!"
WAP!!!
Esha's red boxing glove tagged me on the jaw. I felt room tilt as I staggered. Then I just relaxed into the pool of warm darkness that swallowed me.
"That's for Denise!" yelled Esha. I found her voice soothing as a dream filled my brain.
It was carnival. I moved among a crowd of dancing women in tight outfits, laughing and singing. I was looking for my lover, I longed for her so badly. Then Esha appeared before, dressed in a form super tight harlequin outfit.
We kissed passionately and the suddenly her face was a mask. She laughingly pulled it off, revealing Denise in all her sexual beauty. Denise declared her love for me and slugged me on the jaw.
I lay at her feet, unconscious and in love.

I woke cradled in Denise's arms
"Did some one go out for five?" she asked me, pressing an affectionate kiss on my aching head.
Esha was nowhere to be seen. I looked up and saw a bruise had formed where I had pasted Denise. "Yeah," I said, feeling very comfortable in Denise's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment