Friday, July 10, 2009

Monica and Max Part 4 - The Plan


The plan Sylvia developed was simple. The technology people she brought into the heist were complicated.


Sylvia learned from a “friend” inside the Treasury Department that next month a total of $4 million in old one, five, ten and twenty dollar bills was set for incineration. In addition, she had acquired the location and track schedules for the shipment. The schematics for the rail cars looked easy enough. I estimated five minutes to disable the locks after taking out the guards. Another twenty minutes to off load the containerized currency and fifteen minutes to affect our escape. The key was getting around the tracks' security traps. Sensors were attached at intervals to the line. If the train did not cross the sensors at the right moment, an alarm automatically triggered.


The Shiga Sisters, Chikara and Koi, had the solution to this problem. The siblings operated an electronics firm as a cover for their criminal activities. They were damn good looking and had the brains to match, as Chikara clearly demonstrated.


“All we need is the sensor’s activation codes,” Chikara explained. She was a little taller and more assertive than her sister, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of Koi. “With the codes, we can program false messages to the security system that the train is moving on schedule…” Chikara noticed me undressing her sister with my eyes. “You’re getting all this, right Max?”



“Uh…what?... oh, yeah…”


“Don’t worry about Max, he’s always planning ahead,” Sylvia taunted me from behind. She gave me a playful smack on the ear. “At least one night in advance, right Max?”



“Sylvia, is your ‘source’ in the Treasury Department just as pleased with you as I am?” I asked.


“He was when I left him last night!”


“Perhaps my sister and I should leave while you and Max…?”


“No need, Max is just a little grumpy. Continue.”


Chikara gave a short but detailed out line of which codes we would have to acquire. My eyes drifted to Koi again and this time Koi returned my glance with a shy, flirty smile. Sylvia arranged for a meeting that night with her source in the government, leaving me with Chikara and Koi. After dinner and a few drinks, Chikara asked me if I did any fighting.


“Yeah, I’m a boxer,” I answered. “You should try it, Chikara, it helps relieve tension.”


“Are you saying I need to release tension?”


“You need some release, Chikara,” I said. A suppressed laugh escaped Koi’s lips. Chikara glared at her sister in annoyance and then back at me. “Fine, why not teach me a little, Max!”


With Koi still chuckling behind us, Chikara and I went to my finished basement where I had a boxing ring set up. We were both geared up in no time and trading shots. Chikara moved fast, dodging in and out, ducking most of the punches I threw at her. I had mistakenly believed she didn’t know how to fight. Chikara began to anticipate my moves and either blocked them or followed up with a shot that made my head ring and body ache.


Then I threw a straight right to her head. Chikara slipped out of the way and then slipped back in range and slammed a haymaker to my temple. Stars exploded everywhere and I staggered. All I saw was Chikara’s evil grin and POW!!! her own right crashed into my face. I felt light headed and then blackness. I heard myself hit the canvas and Chikara’s voice say “Stupid male!” and I was out cold.


I woke lying on the canvas, with Chikara and Koi knelt on each side of me. “Help him up Koi,” Chikara said. “You’re right Max, that felt great! Was it good for you?”


“Oh shut up, Chikara,” I groaned. The girls got me to my feet and sat me down on a chair by a turnbuckle. It took a few minutes, but my head finally cleared. Only my body still hurt and Koi gleefully told me I had a black eye.


Koi was mesmerized by seeing her sister beat a man senseless and kept gently touching her finger to the bruises on my face. “Max, I want to fight you too! Please?” Koi asked me.


Chikara gawked at her sister. “Koi, you don’t know how to fight! Max could end up hurting you!”


“I can handle him!” exclaimed Koi, growing more and more excited. “The big guy has a glass jaw!” A voice told me to forget boxing for the rest of the day, but there was a gleam in Koi’s eyes that I couldn’t ignore. It got me stoked , so I decided to indulge Koi.


“You’re nothing Max!” Koi taunted me when we came at each other. “I heard Sylvia say she knocked you out cold and you fucked her all night long when you came to!”


“Syl talks a lot,” I answered. “Koi, you’re a beautiful woman!”


“What?”


BAM!!


My left hook staggered Koi. She looked at me confused as she stumbled, her feet struggling to stay fixed to the canvas that was slipping out from under her. I stepped back and took in the spectacle. Koi raised her fists in a feeble attempt to steady herself and then her eyes rolled up in her head. Stepping forward, Koi fell straight to the canvas, flat on her stomach. I pulled off my gloves and cracked Koi’s eyelids. Nothing but whites. Koi was peacefully enjoying dreamland.


“Out cold again, sweet dreams little sis,” Chikara declared, grabbing the unconscious Koi under her arms and lifting her up. “Grab her legs and let’s get her to a bed.”


“Koi’s got a glass jaw?” I asked, admiring the sleeping beauty I helped carry to my bedroom.


“Yeah, she’s great with technology, but useless in a fight!” Chikara answered as we settled her on the bed. Chikara unlaced her sister’s sneakers, while I untied her boxing gloves. Chikara nodded ruefully at her slumbering sister and kissed her cheek.


“Koi will come around in a minute or so,” Chikara said. “I have a date, could you watch her? You don’t mind, Max?”


I looked at the young lady on my bed wearing only a red bikini. “Not at all!”


Chikara thanked me and left. Koi slowly regained consciousness, her eyes fluttering open and her luscious lips groaning as she inhaled deeply. “Max…what happened?”


“I knocked you out with one punch, Koi.”


Koi looked at me oddly and then smiled, a memory suddenly sparking in her brain. “Yeah, you did.” I saw that gleam in her eyes again and we kissed. I slipped off her bikini and she undid my jeans. It was a great night.


Now I was in love with two women.

No comments:

Post a Comment