Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two on One


I'm probably still in love with Janice and Charity. I struck up a conversation with Janice (left) at the gym and met later that night for drinks. Libena was buried in business school work, so I had time to kill.

"Would you be into a two on one with my friend Charity and I?" Janice asked me as we sat at our table. I coughed, nearly choking on my beer. "No, Will, in the ring!"

"Oh sure.... why not!" I answered, wiping my face with a napkin. Janice looked surprised. "You'd really take on two girls?"

"Well, not at once, I want some chance!" Janice gave me the "typical male" laugh I've heard so many times before, for some reason.

"Charity and I don't fight fair, Will and we fight to a knock out!" I got excited when I heard that. I looked into Janice's pretty, expressive face and imagined her out cold on the canvas, smiling groggily. "That's fine by me," I declared. We agreed on reserving a ring for the next night, just the three of us.

"How do you feel about some one on one tonight, Will?" Janice smiled at me over her scotch and water.

"Okay, honey, but I fuck to a knock out!" Janice gave me the laugh again.

Both girls were waiting for me, decked out in skimpy bikinis and tank tops. Having spent the night with Janice, seeing her pleasingly fleshy figure hit me with a wave of pleasant memories. Charity, smiling in anticipation, bashed her gloved fists together as I climbed into the ring.

"Hi sweetie," Janice said, giving me a warm kiss and hug. "Ready to get your clock cleaned?"

"So you're Will," Charity came up to me. "I'm going first. Janice tells me you have talent, but I hear its not in the ring.

I smirked at them "I'm going to knock both of you out cold!" I declared. "When I leave this ring to night, you'll both be asleep at my feet!"

Janice and Charity looked at each other in amused surprise. Then Charity stepped in and SOCK! The sound of leather smacking my chin cracked the air and I flopped to canvas, face first, lights out.

I must have been gone for a few minutes, because when I woke, I was slumped against the ropes. Charity was shaking my face in an effort to wake me. "What the fuck..."

"Come on Mr. Big Talk, wakie-wakie!" Charity said with exagerated tenderness. Both girls hauled me up by my arms and got me standing. Still kind of dopey, I found myself staring at Charity. She had great thighs and just the right amount of a belly to get me horny. Janice walked me to my corner, where she would be my second and the ref for the bout.

When the bell rang, Charity and I came at each other immediately. I watched her eyes, dark and intense, exuding a liquid beauty that distracted me long enough to take a right to my jaw. I fired back at her belly as hard as I could. Charity "oooohed" and hit me in the chest. I backed away and regrouped. I faked a punch to her belly and pounded her side.

Charity squealed in pain and I slammed her on the button of the chin, aiming to score an early ko. It half worked. Charity stumbled, her feet frantically grasping for a firm hold on the canvas. I sent a looping right, directed at her head. Charity ducked. I delivered a left hook that connected perfectly with her jaw. Now, Charity was dazed and her body sprawled in a crazy circle. When she faced me again, I slugged her hard in stomach, punishing that lovely belly a second time.

Then I wound up and pasted a devastating right to Charity's jaw-chin. I ached with pleasure as her entire body shook from the blow, including her lovely breasts. Then Charity staggered and drifted effortlessly to the canvas. On her back, Charity's eyes fluttered and then closed. She sighed and her head lolled heavily to one side. Charity was out.

I stood back, trying to catch my breath as Janice gave her friend a slow ten count. That was a waste of time, Charity was gone for the evening! "Well, you sure sang Charity a lullaby!" Janice said. "That doesn't happen often!" We lifted the unconscious lady boxer by her shoulders and sat her against the ropes. Janice cracked Charity's eye lids, both showed white. "Well, you totaled her!" She gave her sleeping friend an affectionate kiss on the forehead and looked at me, smiling. "Now, how about me?"

Janice and I squared off in the center of the ring. As we touched gloves, I felt the stir of lust for her. Part of me wanted to take her right there. When she said "Fight!" I clocked her in the face. Then Janice went to work.

Punches came out of nowhere, sending pain all over my face and torso. "I didn't just fuck you last night beause I thought you were cute, Will!" Janice yelled at me before planting mean left on my temple. My vision swam. "I've seen that look before on a hundred guys...just before bed time!"

WHAM!!

Janice's straight right crashed me to the canvas. Stars showered everywhere and then faded away. "But you are cute, Will!" was the last thing I heard.

Then an erotic dream flickered in my head like a movie. It was the wrestling match I always wanted: me vs. Angelina Jolie. She stood in her corner, rocking back and forth on the ropes, smiling in her white tights and wreslting boots. The buzzer screamed and we both charge out. When she got close enough, Angelina raised her elbow and cracked me in the chin. I staggered like a drunk, before coming to a halt in a ko daze.

Craftily, Angelina got behind me and kicked my feet from under me. Suddenly, I was sitting on the canvas and Angelina was applying a sleeper hold. "Bye-bye time, Will!" she whispered in my ear. The hold constricted around my neck, cutting off the air my brain needed. I struggled mightly to break the hold, but Jolie held it tight and I began to fade.

As darkness filled my eyes, Angelina could see I was fading out. " I win loverboy," she purred in my ear. "I always do." Then I went out, my head resting on her ample chest.

When I woke, I was seated against the ropes. Janice and Charity were gone. A photograph sat on my chest. It showed me, out cold, seated next to an equally unconscious Charity. A pleased Janice was standing over us, raising both our right fists in victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment