Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Beating


A week after I defeated Lisa, I got a call from Libena's friend Carly. I had spent the time since depressed about the way I treated Libena. I was a heel, with no loyalty who would nail any woman who gave him half a chance. Libena was better off without me. So when I went over to Carly's house, I was just following my nature.

We had a few drinks and Carly asked me if I felt bad about Libena and Lisa. I figured she was on scouting mission from my ex-girlfriend, so I played up the depression and regret (which were true enough).

"Do you think she'll ever take you back?" Carly asked, pouring me another whiskey.

"No, I doubt it," I answered. "I think I pushed her past forgiving me this time."

"You have to admit, that last one was a real tramp," Carly said, moving closer to me. "You really fucked up there. And everyone saw you humiliated!"

"Yeah," I looked up from my drink and saw Carly was seated right next to me. My first reaction was to back off. Why get myself in another mess! Then she rubbed her cute little nose against mine and kissed me. That long, soft black hair of hers gently brushing my face was enough. My hands slid down and I felt her beautiful brown thighs. "Did you like being humiliated in front of all those women, Will?"

"Yeah, I did," I answered in between kisses. I was starting to undo her top, feasting my eyes on her smooth breasts and purple nipples. Carly got to her feet and moved to her bedroom. I followed, grinning.

Carly nudged me awake the next morning. Wearing a brown bikini, Carly gave me a satisfied smile. "I'm still feeling last night, Will, you were great!" Carly kissed me and stroked my member appreciatively. "I've got a surprise for you. Get dressed!"

I half pulled my clothes on, stopping every few moments to swap spit and caress Carly's inner thighs. She lead me out to her back yard, where a bunch of wrestling mats were laid out on the lawn.

There was an even bigger surprise. Ten girls from the gym were there, including Nilda, Tammy, Paolina and Charity. Each one had an evil smile on their face.

"Hey, what's this about?" I asked as Carly shoved me into the midst of the women.

"It was my idea, Will," said Tammy, stepping forward. Giving me a big grin, she slugged me in the gut. I doubled over in pain. And felt a thrill at seeing all these women gathered, apparently to beat the crap out of me. "I thought you've hurt enough women, it's time we hurt back. So Carly here volunteered lure you here and beat you senseless for our pleasure."

The girls let out a cheer and made way for Carly. Stopping directly in front of me, she dropped the blue boxing glove she was holding and socked me in the face. I staggered backwards, seeing stars.

"Libena has been my friend for years and for what you did, you deserve this!"

A pair of female hands pushed me back in Carly's direction and right into her fist. Another super nova went off in my head and Carly straightened me out with a punishing upper cut. After that, things got fuzzy.

BAM!!

POW!!

WAP!!!

Carly's bare fists landed all over my body. She worked my body slowly and precisely, knowing exactly where to hit me. Between blows, I noticed the women had their camera cell phones out, recording every moment of my trouncing. I was getting dizzy quickly. I tried to hit back a few times, but every time I connected, Tammy would spin me around to face her.

"No hitting back!" WACK! Tammy sent me to the mats. Then Tammy and Paolina would get me on my feet in time for Carly's left-right to my gut.

When Carly saw I was starting to go out on my feet, she slowed up. "I'll tell you Will, I've koed a lot of guys who deserved it!"

POW! A right hook rattled my jaw.

"But you are the champ!" OUUUF! Another 1-2 to my gut knocked all the air out of me. I was beginning to lose consciousness. I was stumbling all over the mats, taking punch after methodical punch from Carly and whoever I bumped into.

SOCK!!! Carly gave me an uppercut that knocked me out on my feet. I stood there unable to move, stars dancing in my eyes, and completely in love with Carly's body.

Carly saw that I was just about out. Slowly, she fitted on the blue boxing glove and then tilted my head to take the knock out punch.

"Okay ladies, lover boy is going out! Say good night!" I watched as Carly's gloved fist went back.

"Good night, Will!" All the women chimed at once, the cam phones clicking away. Carly leaned in and gave me one last kiss. "The sex was great, Will, by the way. Pleasant dreams, ass hole!"

The glove sailed directly at me and then an explosion. I was gone. I flopped on the mats, flat on my back. I heard the girls cheering and then nothing.

When I came to, I was laying on Carly's bed again. My body ached all over. When I looked up, I saw Libena looking down at me.

"Will, looks like I missed all the fun." Libena placed an ice pack on my face. "You miss me Will?"

"Yeah," I groaned. "I'm sorry Libena, I was a selfish prick for what I did. Can you forgive me?"

"In time, yes I can."

"Will you marry me?" I asked and meant it.

"Yes I will."

No comments:

Post a Comment