Thursday, July 9, 2009

Libena Takes Me Back!


About a month passed before Libena called me back. She had done all the thinking about me she had mentioned and came to decision.

"Come over and we'll....talk about things," Libena said, her Eastern European accent driving me insane as I spoke to her on the phone. I was at her house in a half an hour.

When I saw Libena in her Jungle Girl outfit, I didn't just get my usual level of massive horny! She'd toned up her already pretty buff figure and I couldn't take my eyes off of her power full legs and hips. I wasn't just horny, I was "lets-make-a-baby" horny.

I took Libena in my arms and we exchanged a long, very sexual kiss. "You look fantastic," I said when we took a breath. "Oh thank you, Will!" she answered, laughing with delight. "I've decided to take you back, but we have to settle something?"

"What?' I asked.

"You have to be a one woman man and that woman is me!" Libena declared. "And I prepared to to fight you about."

"What?" I asked again.

"Will, you remember my sister, Tasha?" I turned and saw the slightly younger, black-haired version of Libena. "Hello, Will, I'm going to be the ref." Tasha always had great breasts and right then her nipples were sticking up. Then Libena called my name again and I turned to her.

"Good night, lover!" Libena cooed. Tasha landed a chop to my neck and pain tore through my head. Then I slumped backward into her waiting arms. I was out cold.

I must have been out for awhile. I had a vivid dream of my first night with Libena. Then I was in the boxing ring with Janet Jackson. We were both swapping leather, beating each other up. Janet's upper cut tagged my chin and I went down. It was a pleasure to lay unconscious at Janet's feet. She gave me a ten count and then a kiss on the lips.

"Night-night, stud!" Janet whispered to my sleeping face and strutted slowly, victoriously, out of the ring.

I came to sitting on a stool in a boxing ring. I recognized the place immediately: it's Libena's finished basement, where she trains. "Wake up, lover boy!" Libena said. I took a firm slap on the face that woke me completely. "We're deciding this the best way I know. A best of three fight! If you win with two knockouts, you can play around all you like!"

"But if Libena puts you out twice, you two might as well get married!" Tasha giggled.

"Get it?" Libena asked me.

"Yeah."

Tasha helped me put on a pair of boxing gloves, while Libena pulled on her gloves. We met in the center ring.

"Don't worry, Will, this won't take long." said Libena, kissing me.

Tasha rang the bell on the side of the ring and Libena and I crossed the ring at each other. I immediately swatted her hard in the stomach, which doubled her over. I poped a right cross to her head and Libena crashed to the canvas.

"Ha, maybe I should marry you, Libena," I laughed. "You're a weakling!"

Libena cursed in Czech and her right flew up at me. I went straight out. Even unconscious, I felt horny for Libena. I recalled the feel of her thighs on face as I kissed her bush and then I was seated in my corner, the awful odor of smelling salts jolting me awake. I pushed Tasha away from me as she waved the salts under my nose.

"One to zero, Will! I'm going to like having you for a brother-in-law!" Tasha said, with a cute, teasing smile. She gave me a kiss. and got me to my feet.

Libena was sitting in her corner, nonchalantly waiting for me to come around. Seeing her seated like that, her legs open, arms resting on the ropes, got me stiff. I watched her strut toward me, confident she would clinch the next fight and a permanent mate.

We met and stared each other down as Tasha reviewed the rules. Then the bell clanged.

"Come get it, Libena!" I growled.

We began slugging it out, our fists hammering away at our opponents heads and bodies. I heard Libena moan weakly when my right bashed her head. She staggered slowly, her arms only barely able to stay raised. That was it, my punch made her groggy for a second.

I landed more punches and jabs to Libena until I had her pressed to the ropes. I belong to you, do I? I thought as my power right hook connected devastatingly with her chin.

Libena wobbled comically from the blow and then grinned at me vaguely. I slugged her in the gut, breaking the grin, but Libena stayed upright in her ko daze. I gave her a kiss and planted a right cross to her face. Libena let out an "oooooo" in pain and fell to the canvas. She was, on her back, in dreamland.

Tasha gave her a slow ten count, while I caught my breath. "Tasha, why bother, she's sleeping," I said. "Don't disturb her, she's dreaming about me."

"Just help me get her to her corner, asshole."

I carried Libena by her legs, so I could admire her incredible cleavage. Tasha just sneered at me as we walked. In her corner, I gave Libena some gentle slaps and then the salts. She jerked awake, very angry.

"Now we wrestle!" she declared. "I'll show you a woman's love is stronger than a man's lust!"

Libena slugged me hard in the gut and picked me up in a bear-hug. I struggled to break the hold, but couldn't. Suddenly, I began to feel weak. Seeing the dopey look on my face, Libena losened the hold and I feel against her body.

"Not so fast, Will!" Libena socked me on the chin, knocking me half out of my feet. I toppled forward, but Libena caught me. Getting behind me, Libena shook me awake. Before i could speak, her muscular arms coiled around me neck.

"Sleeper time!" Libena whispered lustily in my ear. The hold immediately tightened and I struggled pointlessly to break it.

My vision blurred. I was being put to sleep by Libena and since it was her, I felt myself starting to enjoy it. As my legs turned slowly to rubber, Libena whispered sweet nothings in my ears, telling me how much she loved me and the way I made love to her.

"Go to sleep big man," she murmured. "You want it so bad, don't you?!"

My legs folded and Libena eased me into a sitting position, my upper body clinched to her chest. I couldn't move my arms, it was too much. I felt light headed and horny, all at once. Her power felt so good!

My eyelids began to droop. I fought to keep them open, but I wanted Libena too much and I just wanted to sleep. I let out a long sigh, my arms falling at last on Libena's bare thighs. I'm home, I thought.

"Almost knocked out, Will?" I sighed again, even more weakly. I heard Libena's voice and I wanted to orgasm, but I was slipping into darkness.

"Will, when this knock hits, you're going to be out for awhile," said Libena kissing the back of my head. "You'll be out for hours, totally in dreamland. Understand me?"
I let out a shallow moan of agreement.

"Will, do you love me," Libena asked.

I nodded my head briefly. "Good boy. Good night!" Libena gave me another kiss and pulled the hold tighter. I fell into a warm pool of sleep.

Libena was right. I was out cold for an hour. When I came around. The girls had carried me to Libena's bedroom.When I was fully recovered, Libena gave me something for my aches and pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment